Refund

phqshke92
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

just about 2 days ago some money were taken from my account (auto-renewal for something) so I wasn't been aware of it and I requested refund. I can see it says in green that it received in my Activity.. but I can't see money in my paypal account or my bank acount. Then after 1 day I received an email from online shop saying:  Upon checking our commerce system, it shows that we already submitted refund request for order number xxxxxxxxxxx. However, the refunded amount was being block because of the dispute status you raise on this charge. We highly recommend that you contact PayPal to reverse the dispute status that has been raise so that the charge will be able to return back to your account.

The problem is - I haven't opened any dispute with the paypal that I'm aware of , I only contacted them maybe 3 times by email and then I actually found the right page where I clicked "refund on their site"

Anyway the question is , how can I contact to paypal to ask them to reverse the dispute so that I can get my money back? 
Please I need it urgently.

Many thanks for your help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.