Refund directly to my bank-account?

Diviance
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I've purchased a product last week, and asked for a refund with the seller.

The seller said that the refund was processed and I should receive it shortly.

Now I have one question: will the refund go directly go to my bank-account? As I have my bank-account linked to my PayPal account and also paid with it.

I did not receive any notion in my PayPal account, so I don't see it in my balence. 

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you fund your original paypal payment to the seller via instant bank transfer or a debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Diviance
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I now see it in my PayPal in the transaction. It's currently 'placed', so i think it's in the works :-)!

Login to Me Too

livingstone_ray
New Community Member

hi there.

in my case, i funded the purchse with an instant bank account transfer, i have my cheque card linked to PayPal hence my bank account to PayPal, so i wanna know if the refund will intantly go to my bank account that i funded the purchase with, it says completed on the transaction details of the refound, if so, does it take some time or it is instant into my bank account?

thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi livingstone_ray,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

In the case of an instant bank transfer, a refund would be sent to your PayPal account balance. Once the money clears through after the 5-7 working day timefrane, you can withdraw the funds back to your bank account instantly.

Hope this helps 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.