Refund Pending

Snake_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have recently bought something from ebay and unfortunately, the seller didn't have the item and send me a refund on the 26th of October. I have received an email from : "service(at)paypal.co.uk" stating that refund has been issued and in my paypal account the refund appears in history but the status is pending until xx of November

can you please tell me whats going on?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Snake_A,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like the refund may have been issued from the seller's bank account, which means that it may take 5-7 days to clear from their bank. There should be an expected clearing date on the transaction details. if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Hope this helps!

Sophie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Snake_A,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like the refund may have been issued from the seller's bank account, which means that it may take 5-7 days to clear from their bank. There should be an expected clearing date on the transaction details. if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

samj203
New Community Member
Hello, I have had a refund issued on 30th October 2013 and the details on my account says it is pending until 6th November 2013... It is now 7th November and iris still pending? Do you know what could be going on? Thanks
Login to Me Too

sm1952
New Community Member

There is a refund pending on my account that should be cleared for 11th november. why is it not cleared?

Login to Me Too

Farra
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting for refund on Transaction 5KK06183AE744643D  2 phones teturned to Argos 04/11/2013

Login to Me Too

Carolynne27
Contributor
Contributor

How long does take foe PayPal to refund money back into my bank account ???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carolynne27

Depends if its pending or on temp hold.

Depends how you funded the original payment that was refunded ie debit card or instant bank transfer.

Depends if its completed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hrl2912
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have received an email from paypal stating that I have been refunded monies from a purchase that I made which was unfortunately unstable. However the email hasn't stated a clearing date and there is no information in my paypal account or my own debit account about the refund. Please could you help?
Login to Me Too

AshourSoudan
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Moderator

I have bought a sofa from Abukas(a ebay company) and I sent it back and they said the refund is in my paypal account. Yet I do not know where my money is. 

Login to Me Too

Karen5539
New Community Member

My refund doesnt say pending. It was paid today My paypal balance still says zero0

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.