Pending Refund

Karl4
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to find out why a refund for £39.00 is still pending after 7 days. I immediateley contact the seller when I saw that I had made an error.He cancelled the transaction which should have triggered an immediate credit to my account. However, this is showing as pending. I reordered the correct parts and paid by debit card and expected the refund to either credit my account or my Paypal balance so why is it pending?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Karl4

How did you fund the payment to the seller? If it was via bank transfer then read the info in the link, if it was via a card then let me know for different info.

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/i-paid-by-instant-bank-transfer,-so-why-is-my-refund-on-h...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Karl4
Contributor
Contributor
It was just a normal transaction where if there isn't sufficient funds in my Paypal a/c, the deficit is depited from my bank current a/c. it looks as though the Paypal balance is restored by my bank a/c has not received credit. what is strange is that the pending amount is still £39.00.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.