Paypal won't give me a refund

kfh_cfc_95
New Community Member

This scammer hacked an ebay account and I was unaware at the time. I was purchasing an iPhone at the time. I contacted paypal to let them know I didn't receive my item. They closed my case becuase the tracking information claimed I received hte package. However, I NEVER recieved the package, the tracking information is faulty. It's claiming the package weighs almost 10lbs and it's an iPhone. I figured the employees at paypal would actually do a thorough search to figure out NO iphone wighs almost 10lbs. Now they closed my case and I'm out of $135. They have stopped responding to my emails and nobody answers when I try and call the number on their site. What steps should I take to get my refund because this is starting to **bleep** me off. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Kfh_cfc_95.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened on your account recently.

If you have received the parcel and it's not the item that you purchased, you should reach out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this
further for you.

We can try to escalate this further to the relevant teams on your behalf to see if there is anything that can be done here to help.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.