Not Received claim is just closed after providing a tracking???

evelina_tsv
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal,

how do you care for the buyer? I have not received my goods at all but somehow you have decided that  there is nothing wrong with this. I guess everything is ok for you when the seller has received its money, you have received your fees from the transaction and DHL tracking number is provided.
But is this tracking number a valid one or does it show if the package is received - nobody cares. I wonder what do you investigate and why do you need 18 days to resolve my case since everything that you have done is to see if any tracking number is provided. For me as a buyer the only thing that is important is to receive my package. I seek only that and this is why I have tried to initiate a communication with the seller many times but without any success. I have spoken with DHL but only the sender can open a dispute for lost item. Please tell me how do you care for the customer and why do you collect your fees for the package insurance when I have not received my package and I do not have any means to find it, but for you this is a normal situation?

This is my case:

PP-004-623-554-142

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@evelina_tsv

Contact paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

evelina_tsv
Contributor
Contributor

This was the first thing that I have made.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.