I paid by Instant Bank Transfer.Want refund

agentb
New Community Member

Hello everyone 

I paid by Instant Bank Transfer for 1 venchile but that lady don`t make delivery for these 5 days whitch she have it to do it and i`m afraid now paypal don`t send me nothing messages and i want recieve my money back how i can do it i have reciep of my payment with invoice number details of these account and how i can proceed from this moment thank you in advance cheers.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is no buyer protection for motor vehicles on paypal.

Ask the seller for a refund of your money but if she refuses then I'm afraid you can't open a paypal dispute.

If she does not deliver the vehicle you may need to take private legal action to get your money back.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

agentb
New Community Member

3. The Buyer follows instructions and sends the payment to the assigned PayPal representative bank account. After the payment is cleared and verified by PayPal under the review of eBay Inc, it will be secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment being secured, the Seller is notified by PayPal to deliver the vehicle to the Buyer. The Seller has 5 (five) business days to start the deliver procedure. The seller must deliver the vehicle for inspection along with the certificate of title, signed Bill of sale in the Buyer's name, all keys and all ownership documents. The vehicle must be delivered along with all documentation requested by the Buyer in order to allow him to change the registration in his name as soon as he will decide to accept it after the inspection period will be over. If no delivery procedure is started, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer. As soon as the delivery procedure will start, the Buyer should wait for the vehicle and documentation to be delivered.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

SCAM

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=243055

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.