Help please

iruhaku
Contributor
Contributor

ok so I ordered online goods, currency to be precise, and it went to the wrong account don't know how but it did. I contacted the retailer and they have agreed to refund so I can repurchase the item but they said that they cant refund because the purchase is under review? Am I right in assuming that because I am a verified customer and obviously use bank transfer and not my debit card that I have to wait till paypal take the money from my account? As my account does not give it instant takes a couple days for the instant transfer to come out.. In that case will they be able to refund when the money has came out of my account? Just a little confused as I thought instant transfer would mean instant but oh well lol any help would be much appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Could be that you have been sending echeques.

An echeque is where you fund the payment from your bank account but DO NOT have a back up debit or credit card on file with paypal as well.

If you added the back up card all future payments would be instant.

However if its states the payment is under review it could well be that paypal have placed it on a security review to make sure the payment is authorised etc. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.