FIRST DDR PAYMENT

Scooby71
New Community Member

Hi there,

I was just looking at my bank statement and noticed a transaction of £12.82 under PayPal Payment First DDR Payment but ive checked my paypal account and there was no transaction showing noting even close to it.  i have no idea what this pay,emt is for.

How do I find out what its for, how to cancel it and get it refunded.

I'm really concerned about what this is.

can anybody help.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scooby71

It would have been a payment for a transaction.

But don't forget that paypal credit the seller in advance and then paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account SO the transaction could have been a few days previous to the payment leaving your bank account.

Also if you have funds in your paypal account balance and buy something then paypal will take those funds first and the remainder from your bank account so that may be why you don't recognise the payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mohalamin_
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t have paypal credit , but £10 has been taken from my back account under the ddr name but doesn’t show up on my PayPal transactions
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Mohalamin_ and welcome, 

If you are seeing a transaction on your bank statement that you do not recognise please contact us directly so we can help. It may be that you purchased something online and used a guest PayPal account. This would allow the payment to be processed using PayPal, however, would not show on your actual PayPal account. 

You can contact us by phone or email by clicking on the "Help &Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also contact us on Facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.