paypal doesnt care about your refund

intro5
New Community Member

or care to give friendly customer service either. I called twice today and recieved zero help when it came to my questions. Basically, if you recieve a refund through paypal, they pay it bvack to you when they feel like it. It can take 2-4 weeks but if you pay through them it's instant. I call BULLSHI*

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mungo
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Paypal says my refunding is Pending Until April 7 but it is now April 19 and no money. I have emailed Paypal customer service and I have called them twice but all I get is promoses to look into it or information that doesn't even aply to my situation.  I feel cheated and will avoid using Paypal from no on... Hope your case works out better for you.

Login to Me Too

denybill59
New Community Member

holo im having the saem problums giting a retarnd idum refundbake on mi paypal akount i dont no way it taks sow ling

Login to Me Too

Twinedog
New Community Member

I too am having the same problem. The merchant refunded my money because they didn't have the item in stock. I don't understand why when I pay someone its out of my account by the next day but if I get a refund it inexplicably is supposed to take as long as till paypal feels like giving me the money.

Its TOTAL BULL**bleep** and I definitely don't feel like using PAYPAL as much anymore. Even refunds on my credit card only take a couple of business days max!

Login to Me Too

Ghostface900
Contributor
Contributor

It's not paypal who is holding up your money.Merchant have banks which handles there funds,Paypal's system will try to collect it during the expected clearing date,(which can be checked by clicking on your history link)Banks are run through a system aswell,Once the Merchants funding source(Most likely a bank) clears it ok for paypal to get your money they will issue it instanly to your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.