my item was damaged upon delivery

AmyBaby
New Community Member

I bought four CD's from an ebay member. I got them and they were really damaged.i contacted the seller to see if he could do anything about it and this is what he wrote back...".Hahahahahahahaha u have got to be the stupidest ebuyer ever....hahaha or the cheapest ...first of all da cds r in great conditon lol and da cases well their just cases..aha and two god ur dumb I was already **bleep** off cuz I thought u got a great deal! Haha but fuk it refund sure! Lmao! ...pay 4 doller shippin...on weight alone and 1 for da tracking which is reuiqred by eBay or else ders no proof u sennt it and no refund haha...and by da way i don't refund ur shiippin bak to me hahahahaha so yea I'm glad either way. U can leave me a negative Greenwich, ill do da same lol enjoy let me know" I went to the USPS and they said he sould NOT have packaged them in the way he did. I just want my money back for them. please someone help me i am completely new at this. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bluntmanchronic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can file an SNAD claim.

Better yet go straight to your bank/credit card company and file a reversal/chargeback and you can get your money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.