Unclaimed payment canceled but account not recredited.

camyera
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday, I cancelled an unclaimed payment because the seller from ebay told me, very late, to send the money to a different email since the seller made a mistake, and since then  it just kept saying cancelled but I was never re-credited, is there something wrong? Cause if there is something i'm out of $85.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Katie
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. I sent a payment to my mothers old email instead of her new one. I canceled it right away when I realized and re did it to her new email. This was on the 13th. Well they debited my bank account on the 16th twice! $330 each! It made my bank account negative! So I called prosper and they said that they see it was cancel but it gets taken out first then put back in. To put back in she told me it takes 4 days...on top of that...it gets credited to my paypal acccount not my bank account so I have to wait another four days for it to go back into my bank account! UNREAL! UNREAL! I hate paypal. Ive used them for a long time. I will never again. If I cancel a payment that has not been taken out of my account they should cancel it right then and there. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 8 DAYS FOR MONEY TO GO BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT WHEN IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT! Plus ya cant talk to anyone who speaks english in their customer service department. WHAT HORRID SERVICE!

Login to Me Too

kimnkailee
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to send this lady a payment 3 times!!! because she put hte wrong email in. and from what you guys are saying I am going to be out a lot of money!  Not good and very upset now!  My bank account is going to be overdrawn!

I am never going to use ebay or paypal ever again!!!

Login to Me Too

5cardstud
Contributor
Contributor

I to have had the same experience a couple of times. But I think thats how paypal makes money keeping money for a period and collecting interest. I just wished paypal was an American company that used personnel fluent in the English language. The best way is to go through your bank and either contest or stop payment and the bank will credit your account right away. Mine does and I'm sure the other banks do too. I use US Bank and theyhave always been real good to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.