Never got shipping label refund. Please help me decide what to do next.

ShelliB
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I hope someone here can help me...I am a total loss at what to do next.
At the beginning of September I created a shipping label on eBay which for some reason showed only as a blank page on my computer screen. I ended up voiding it and printing it directly from USPS shipping. I have the confirmation email with a reference number from eBay verifying I voided the label. I waited four full weeks but never got my refund.

There is no way to email eBay, no live chat, and when I called eBay customer service they told me it wasn't their problem, to call paypal customer service. When I called paypal, they transfer me back to eBay customer service! Everyone I spoke with told me the label had not been voided, no one was interested in the reference number on the confirmation email I had gotten from eBay when I voided the label. Finally the last person I spoke with said she take care of it for me. This was last week and still no refund.

I don't know who else to contact! I spent an hour going back and forth between eBay and paypal on the phone last week. If there were an email address I could forward my confirmation email so they could see..but there is none. Help please!!

It wouldn't be so bad...but it was for international shipping, $30.00. Ugh...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ShelliB
Contributor
Contributor

Please! Are there no moderators here that can help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.