freshoptical.co.uk

Elsabetg
Contributor
Contributor
My mother always told me to beware of 'deals' that are too good to be true ( they aren't ). Does anyone have any insight into this company? They sell eyeglasses, brand names, at bargain basement prices. They take PayPal, have twitter, blogs, etc. I emailed them asking if they sent to the US and I received a very nice email back stating yes, what the price was (exchange ) at that moment and they'd ship free, just like Ll their other customers. Two pairs for the price of 1 is their deal. The two pairs I wanted combined costs $135.00 less than what I'd pay for 1 pair here. Does PayPal do any kind of research on vendors? Anyone have any thoughts?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

freshoptical
New Community Member

Hi there,

I couldn't help but notice your post, through a recent search of our site name usage, and would like to reassure you that if you still want to proceed with an order you can.

Most Opticians increase their retail prices to create higher margins, we have purposefully lowered these margins to supply the customer with a better deal.

There is no trick, or catch, we have simply just decreased price, because our manufacturers have supplied us with a good deal too.

Please bear in mind that this is for single vision lenses, so purely for distance vision, or purely for reading vision, you can combine one of each pair in our two for one deal if you wish. We don't think it is wise to supply Bifocal or Varifocal lenses over the internet as they require quite specific measurements.

We have chosen Paypal as a method of payment, because of the security you get, and because Paypal is such a well known payment method. All our details, company details, and registration papers have been registered with Paypal, as i have done it personally.

Feel free to contact us if you would like any further information.

Many thanks.

Tim

Fresh Optical

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.