Receiving Money/Payments

Npeterson1632
Contributor
Contributor

I am brand new to Paypal so I'd like a little guidance on receiving payments.  Whenever I receive this payment Im waiting on, what is the next step?  I have a credit card on my paypal profile, will the funds received in paypal be automatically credit to my credit card? Or do I need to follow certain steps so its credited to my credit card, etc...

Please help!  It would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

thinktankamy

You need to determine where you want the money sent. FYI, it will take days before you will be able to get your hands on your own money.

Login to Me Too

Npeterson1632
Contributor
Contributor

And as I originally stated, I have a primary credit card on my profile for receiving money, so the answer to that is where I want it sent.  Also "days" does help me that could be 10 days, 30 days, or 120 days.  Days doesn't tell me anything.  I'm just brand new to pay pal and I'd like to know the process.

Once I've received money, I'm just wanting to know if the credit card I have on my profile once again and designated as my primary credit card, does it automatically received to that credit card after a waiting period.

If anyone else can shed any light, I'd appreciate.  Just want to understand the process.

Login to Me Too

Npeterson1632
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help please?  I'd really apprecaite

As I originally stated, I have a primary credit card on my profile for receiving money, so the answer to that is where I want it sent.  Also "days" does help me that could be 10 days, 30 days, or 120 days.  Days doesn't tell me anything.  I'm just brand new to pay pal and I'd like to know the process.

Once I've received money, I'm just wanting to know if the credit card I have on my profile once again and designated as my primary credit card, does it automatically received to that credit card after a waiting period.

If anyone else can shed any light, I'd appreciate.  Just want to understand the process.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.