Pending

Radiohead99955
Contributor
Contributor

I think I won't be using Pay Pal or Escam any longer. not being a high volume seller which seems this is what they both want, I sold something, shipped the item and the Buyer received the item and still haven't been paid for my item or the out of pocket shipping costs which the payment was suppose to cover, being it wasn't released to me.  I have sold three items on eBay.  The first, the buyer stole the item and put a dispute on the transaction. After over a month of **bleep**ing with Ebay, I finally got my money back.  The second loser Buyer didn't pay within 48 hours (not even within a week or more) after a buy it now.  Now, I sell something, the money is held up for who knows how long, I am totally exposed if this Seller decides to retract the payment, keep my item and I am out of my  funds and item with no Ebay or Pay Pal support.

I think from now on, I will try pawn shops, or craigslist.  It appears to me, Ebay doesn't want anyone selling only high volume sellers as they certainly provide no protection for the sellers.  Had I know this implemented this bizarre change, the item wouldn't have been on ebay.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

editor_beth
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. I'm shipping internationally and they are holding payment. It is extremely frustrating. How about Amazon Payments in the future?

Login to Me Too

Radiohead99955
Contributor
Contributor

I am done with Ebay selling and Paypal payments..what a crock of crap.  I sell something, they hold my payment up, I have to pay the shipping out of my pocket, instead of from the payment, and then have to wait days and days for my funds, long after the Buyer received the item, which, by the way, he could charge back, cancel the payment....

I suppose being a onezy, twosie seller, they figure, "Beat it".  So, I will.

I get an e-mail when I inquire, and they tell me, since I added the tracking number, and since I had to tell them it was received, (no automation here), I should have the funds on x date. I have to call them and tell them, "hey, that date passed"...so they THEN move the funds over.  What a bunch of crap. 

I have had three sales on E-bay, ripped off the first one with a deadbeat buyer that tried to steal my item and his money back, the second, on a buy it now, wouldn't pay for over a week, the third is this BS.  Never again.  Craigslist or possibly Amazon.

This is crap to treat Sellers this way. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.