How to recieve funds from a personal transaction

TinaHopkins
Contributor
Contributor

I was told that I was paid via perosnal goods, but I have not recived any email and my history is blank, this is my first time using pay pal to recive payments, but I have made countless purchases via pay pal for the last two to three years,  I need this payment right away as well.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Beware of scammers, Do you know this person "Personally?".

If they sent money, rather it be goods,services,ebay etc etc... You WILL get a email confirmation "so and so has sent you $00.00", and it'd definately show in your recent activity.   You can also request personal funds as well, from request money, usually I think* that's called a GIFT, double check to be sure.

Login to Me Too

TinaHopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I know the person personally, he was going to pay me this weekend but due to bad weather we couldnt get there in time, so we decided to use pay pal, I still have yet to recive a email stating I've recived funds, and nothing is showing up on my payment recived history.

Login to Me Too

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When he sends funds it will show up and email you a notification, as far as the tax concern, I don't think PayPal reports individual's balances to IRS, not only for our good, but their Good.  Again, maybe a moderator will hop in here and confirm that, but until you contact paypal and ask them directly, or they respond, don't risk my word being 100% accurate.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.