HELP

55scorpio
Contributor
Contributor

Since paypal is now holding funds, printing labels is not easy. Last week, I was able to print labels because they released enough funds to cover the cost of the label, then they changed it to pay later with paypal when funds are available allowing me to print labels and mail packages. NOW I do not have that option and I'm unable to print my labels for the 4 pkgs I have to send out. Do these people think we sell things just for the fun of it. Do they ever stop to think that some of us might be single parents, raising kids and need the extra funds. JUST UNREAL!! Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kantonetti
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. The last time I sold on ebay I was able to print the labels and have the money taken out of my paypal when the money was available. Now, I just sold 2 more items and it is not giving me that option anymore. I too am a single mother of 5 and am relying in this money. How do they expect us to be able to pay for the shipping if the funds aren't available? Not everyone has the money to pay for shipping out of their pocket. I for one don't, this is why I am selling things on ebay to begin with!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.