EBAY sales not showing up in PAYPAL

jr1397
Contributor
Contributor

Twice I have ended auctions in EBAY where they paid using PayPal but I did not receive the funds. EBAY showed payment complete but PayPal never showed any transaction. 

I have won auctions and payed with PayPal and the transaction goes through. Last time I had to send an invoice from PayPal to customer's email to get paid. 

This is the second week following my last sale. My customer reports having made a payment. After telling him that PayPal does not see it, he researched it. He reports EBAY sent to PayPal using my old email and PayPal rejected it as account not found! He claims I am not registered with PayPal.

I went into EBAY account information, and all I found is my current email address which is what PayPal shows. This accounts for why I can pay with PayPal. 

Does anyone no how I can fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

okie123
Contributor
Contributor

Retype your current info into Ebay and Update. If you changed your link at anytime it may have automatically went to the default. Only thing I can think of, unless you call paypal, since you can't get ahold of ebay, to see what account you r linked 2.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.