Please allow me to receive the money.

BinBinQN
Contributor
Contributor

I am running a business of virtual items like mobile cards, game cards and source code, templates. The consumers send me money and then I provide them with the codes of the cards or source code, templates I have. The buyer has received the item but my funds are still being held. I ask buyer and he/she said this problem in paypal.

See images below:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8677/cleared.png (Payment Review Outcome: Cleared, OK to Ship.)

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/760/hold.png (temporary hold on the funds ???)

I can't understand, I have never had any issues as a seller, why paypal hold my money?

Therefore, please consider my situation and allow me to receive the money I got from selling the cards, source code, templates which is being held by PayPal. Case ID:  PP-001-111-502-973 and PP-001-098-057-239.

I would appreciate that. My business is facing a lot of difficulties. Please reply to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alchemnew
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal!

Help me, please!

Buyer of eBay(Philippines) can not transfer money to me-seller of eBay(Ukraine) for sold my item#.... on eBay. PayPal  do not transfer money from he to me.

The Buyer is worried ....

I'm worried ...

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay.

My PayPal account is Verified.

My PayPal account is linked with my eBay account.

Help me, Dear PayPal!

Best regards!

Login to Me Too

okie123
Contributor
Contributor

You are selling virtual items. Paypal will hold your funds for the entire 21 days, unless positive feedabck is received. If you send your codes out via mail, with delivery confirmation, you can request release of funds after 3 days of receipt. Unfortunately, these are the only options. Unless u can cancel the source/activation codes on what you are selling, I see no recourse if the buyer enters a complaint. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.