Subscription with multiple products / plans

Toshiwoz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm using the PayPal Smart Pay button integration, for a Drupal website.

My client is asking me to be able to combine multiple products into one subscription.

Imagine you have 3 different products/services like:

- service 1 ($10 per unit)

- service 2 ($20 per unit)

- Service 2 license ($6 per unit)

Customers can subscribe to "Service 1", and buy multiple amounts of the service 1 per month.

But Customer can also buy "Service 2" and multiples of it, with At least one "Service 2 license".

A third option is to allow customer to buy all of the above at once, but we want them to have only one subscription, so that it would be easy to manage for both sides (provider and customer)

So my first thought was to check if it was possible to create a plan that include all of the 3 products and set amount from 0 on, so that I can have something like the examples below:

- Subscription with "Service 1" x 3 = $30

- Subscription with "Service 2" x 2 and "Service 2 licence" x 1 = $46

- Subscription with "Service 1" x 2, "Service 2" x 1 and "Service 2 licence" x 1 = $46

Apparently this is not possible (I've checked documentation, like this one, but couldn't find anything about what I need), but here I am to ask if that would be possible and how.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.