Postage not added from web cart

badlydrawnblue1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a problem with the postage/shipping not carrying through from my website (using woo commerce Version 2.6.13). 

Postage / shipping is fine on my website until the customer goes to PayPal to pay then the costs default to £0.00 enabling the customer to have free postage and me out of pocket.

Are there any known resolutions for this?

My PayPal account does not have shipping rules setup within it so I cannot understand the issue here?

Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post a link to your site and we can test this out to see where the issue is?

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, the site is :

http://www.toffeeart.co.uk

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue1
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

Can you post a link to your site and we can test this out to see where the issue is?

Thanks for the reply, the site is:

http://www.toffeeart.co.uk

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue1
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

Thanks for the reply, the site is:

toffeeart.co.uk

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue
Contributor
Contributor
At about the fifth attempt of replying the site is toffeear(.)co(.)uk Not sure if putting a direct link on is the issue why my reply hasn't been sent?
Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Thanks for that, yea we have some filtering rules in place. 

So to the issue, Im seeing the shipping price is being added on the new checkout flow, but on the old checkout (which I forced from myside) I cannot see this, the reason is because there is a shipping profile setup based on what I can see, the shipping profile is setup by amount, and has shipping costs set to "0.00" for GBP. Can you post a screenshot of the checkout page you are seeing?

Also you can try disabling the shipping profile through the settings (see here)

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for the reply, I have the shipping rates set up in my website, the PayPal shipping table has the overide box checked so shouldn't be an issue (it wasn't for years before until last week?) Here is a screen grab of my shipping cart on my site and then what the cistomer sees whn they get sent to PayPal. Hope this is what you were looking for?

Screen Shot PAYPAL.jpgScreen Shot webcheckout.jpg

Login to Me Too

badlydrawnblue
Contributor
Contributor

It could be working now, which is strange as when I unticked it and then yicked it it works for me.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Ah the aul "off and on again".

Thats odd though since I was getting the shipping cost added on my side, I'm thinking now it could be related to cookies. Anyway, give it a few tests on your side and let me know if its working as expected. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.