Merchant ID cannot be found

MagicQQ
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

We were using paypal account for over 5years. Now we migrated our e-shop to new platform on WooCommerce.

I wanted to add new payment gate PayPal, however, I cannot find the merchant ID on our paypal account.

I went to Account settings > Business information and there is only one line with the business name. No merchant ID. 

The account should be business acc (it is writtent everywhere). The company was even verified. 

Where else I can find the merchant ID?

See setting below - in CZE lang. 

thx

JM 

merchatnID.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @MagicQQ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Can you please try now by following the steps provided in the below guide link. 

https://www.paypal.com/c2/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-find-my-secure-merchant-id-on-my-paypal-account... 

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

MagicQQ
Contributor
Contributor

I tried that, I tried attached prntscrn, however is not showing. 

In my account - as I mentioned in first post - I cannot find the ID in Account settings > Business information. 

Login to Me Too

geeeeman
New Community Member

That link is broken, how do we find Merchant ID please? I have looked everywhere and still cannot find it. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

@geeeeman / @MagicQQ ,

Here’s how to locate your secure merchant ID:

1. Go to your Account Settings.
  2. You can find your Merchant ID under "Account options."

Here are 2 ways to apply your merchant ID in a payment button:

• Copy your ID and paste it into your PayPal button code.
  • Open your payment button in the saved button list and choose your merchant account ID in the editing page.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.