Is it possible to initiate a PayPal dispute using API?
I want to allow a buyer to initiate a dispute in a marketplace but didn't find an API for it. Is it possible to initiate a dispute using PayPal's API?
If not, it means that I have to tell my customer to go to the PayPal resolution center and initiate a dispute? Isn't there a way to do that from my application?
I've tried to find it in the documentation.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Error initializing PayPal card fields: Error: Expected prop "clientID" to be defined. in SDKs
- PayPal Checkout Error in SDKs
- Variable Recurring Payments in REST APIs
- Split payment to multiple merchants? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Subscription Activation Webhook Behavior on Initial Payment Failure in REST APIs