How to distinguish transactions

makdi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I want to know how I can distinguish the transactions from the shops that are linked to my account?

Saying, I have a few stores on eBay, Etsy, Grailed etc. How can I filter all transactions basing on the shop?

Do I need some kind of API or I can do that via reports?

The best way I see that is to create some kind of a local web server where I will make api calls to filter transactions on every store linked to my account or to parse date from the paypal but I need the simple unique criteria on which I could distinguish all my transactions..

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JackieDaytona
Contributor
Contributor

Why not make a variable or an array for each shop transaction's, then do something like this:

onApprove: function(data, actions) {
             return actions.order.capture().then(function(details) {

// Show a success message to the buyer
                  $('#transmsg').html('<b>' + 'AUTHORIZED...' + '</b>');
                  $('#transmsg').append('<br>'+'Transaction completed by: ' + details.payer.name.given_name +' '+ details.payer.name.surname + '<br>' + "Order Id: " + details.id + '<br>' + 'Status: PAID & APPROVED' + '<br>'+ 'Thank You For Your Order'+ '<br>');
                  if (details.status === "COMPLETED") {
                              window.setTimeout(function() {}, 500)
                              $('#transmsg').append('<b>' + 'Sending Order...Please Wait' + '</b>'+'<br>');
                            <--JQiuery Form Variables used to get the Var: transId = detail.id, now either Append Store here or at the

VAR: OrderStat  =  the val that I  gave it "Approved" -->

$('#transid').val(details.id);
                           $('#orderstat').val('APPROVED');  
                           $('#orderform').submit();
}
});

Hopefully you can read what I am trying to explain

D

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.