Has anyone gotten Angelleye's rest API library to work?

EL34xyz
Contributor
Contributor

I have been struggling with trying to get Angelleye's rest api's to work for two weeks

His youtube install videos are 8 years old and out of date
None of the file folder structures in the videos match what I see when I use composer to install on my web server.
I can't seem to get Drew Angell to reply back showing me the exact folder layout so I can match it.

Everything results in files/folders not being found when trying to run the templates
Fatal error: Class 'src\angelleye\PayPal\rest\invoice\InvoiceAPI' not found in C:\inetpub\vhosts\myserver.com\httpdocs\php\PayPal\vendor\angelleye\PayPal\templates\rest\invoice\CreateInvoice.php on line 15

Has anyone here gotten his library to run?
If so, can you show me a screen shot of how the whole folder structure should be?

Here is a screen shot showing the exact folder structure that composer installed
This matches nothing I have seen on any of the install videos
I am using the correct angelleye composer install file from the current github download
Thanks

This is what composer installedThis is what composer installedThis is what the youtube install videos showThis is what the youtube install videos show

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.