Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

mknepper82

Seriously? You guys are angry because all merchants done accept this PAD option? I'm surprised that any stores accept this option and we should be grateful for the few that there are. Have your every heard of fraud and ID theft? There are so many scandalous thieves out there in cyberworld and they would probably have a hay day with PAD. PayPal did their part and a good job of it by creating and implementing this option, they can't require merchants to accept it, what did you accept PayPal to front the money on your behalf and sit around hoping that 5 million PP account holders will be honest and pay after their $5,000 order is delivered? Think about it guys it's unfortunate but there are a lot of shady people out there, you can't blame PP or merchants at that. Be glad it's an occasional option!

Login to Me Too

Sunshine1963
New Community Member

For the love of God, it really should be easier!!! Paypal, publish a **bleep** list of major companies that accept PAD or suspend the program.  Get out of bed with the banks.  There can be no other reason you have not fixed this problem.  Someone is making mint on the overdraft fees people are being charged when it doesn't work as you suspect it will work.  Very Broken System

Login to Me Too

joshswiss
Contributor
Contributor

The whole point of this forum, is to educate people, on how to read before they buy. Even on sites that accept PAD, you may not be able to buy certain items with PAD, such as items over $200. Besides the fact that some people don't read the Terms and Conditions, and don't know that the limit is $200, there may be people who have used the service and lowered their limit by overdrafting account even after the 14 day time limit..

Login to Me Too

Dawanwan1
To answer the actual question this string asked... There are very few stores that I've found so far other than Wayfair.com. You will know if a store acccepts PAD because one of the payment options at the end of check out will state "Paypal (pay after delivery)". If the payment option just says " PayPal" then the money will be immediately withdrawn from your account. I hope this helps. This string is NOT to educate people about the small print in agreements! The topic of this whole string is "What stores accept pay after delivery" provided by PayPal. The responses from people that are chastising PayPal users who do not know what to expect at checkout is really annoying and unnecessary. PayPal contacted us to offer the option. We want to use it appropriately, but no direction is inconvenient and a list of stores would be nice. As far as the many people that may over draw their account and take advantage of the option, that is for Paypal to worry about just like it's Visa's, MasterCard's, and any other credit merchant's job to be aware of predatory behavior. Now, if anyone has any other list of stores that would be great. By the way my limit is not $200. My purchase has to be more than $10 but less that $10,000.
Login to Me Too

lizzyhath
New Community Member

I agree--  I've gotten emails weekly from Paypal asking me to "activate" the PAD feature.  But any website I shop at online hasn't had this option.  A published list would be far easier than me going through every site manually to determine if they accept it or not.   It seems if they wanted a higher adoption of the tool it would have been provided.  Since this particular forum began in 2013, it should have been enough time to produce such a list with new merchants signing on more and more.

Login to Me Too

Dawanwan1
My thought is that because there is no credit check like the PayPal 6 months to pay option, maybe some merchants are worried they won't get paid. It's kind of like offering credit to people blindly. It's just a guess, but I wish more stores would use it.
Login to Me Too

Glasshalffullso
Contributor
Contributor

fake writien by papal give me a break

Login to Me Too

tinalynngip
Contributor
Contributor
After reading every comment from the first question to now, I wrote down every store that accepts PAD that anyone said, and to save anyone from having to scroll through and look for them, i thought i would just give it to everyone here. Here is a list of stores that was said that accepts PAD. *Wayfair , *Yandy.com *Matalan *Pine Cone Point on Etsy *Cox &Cox ; * Superdry *Zara Simons * HRH *Wilkos *House of Fraser *Footlocker.com (u have to choose home delivery option) * llly Courture * Etsy *Joshua James *Newlook * Ebay *Secret Sales *Gorgeouls Shop * Bargain Crazy *Dominos Pizza *Zooplus *Pet Supermarket *Evesaddiction.(Jewelry) ***** Hope this helps..... Thanks for asking the question which allowed me to find some stores with everyones help*****
Login to Me Too

dragonfly29
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for listing all the stores you know accept PAD, That was a very kind thing to do !!

Login to Me Too

lizzyhath
New Community Member

You are the best for this, thank you!  I'm new to PAD and found it cumbersome so far to determine which sites use the feature.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.