PayPal Mastercard issues

way2why
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a PayPal cashback Mastercard for awhile now and decided, in Dec. 2019, not to use it again until I paid most of my balance off. The card was only valid thru 1/2020 at that time so I thought the best thing to do was to not activate my new card and set my preferred payment with PayPal to my PayPal credit account. PayPal continued to charge my Mastercard all the way through the end of March without my consent or really realizing it. Now I'm $500 over my card limit because of it. At the same time I had contact PayPal about them taking money out of my personal checking account without my consent resulting in an overdrawn account.  I removed that checking account from PayPal, but the next time I logged onto my account it had been put back in. I removed it again and PayPal put it back in. 2x's that happened, so I just left it. Has anyone else had issues like this and if so how did you resolve them.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.