Pay in 4

NAH10
New Community Member

Recently I have used the new Pay in 4 option and I must say it works out really well for me, but I noticed something and i'm not sure if PayPal stated it anywhere because who reads the user agreements, right... Anyways, I have used the new service a couple times now and noticed that my 4 time payment isn't the total of what my "cart" is worth but "ballpark" range.. My 1st time using it, my total was some change extra which wasn't a problem for me so I didn't think much of it. The 2nd time I used it my total was actually cheaper than the "cart" price so I looked myself to see If a promotion was going on for using it and I didn't find anything, so I payed in full that time. The 3rd time my total was $78.42 and it'll charge me 4 times for $20.34 totaling $81.36, so i'm actually paying more to use the service which I thought was a free service. Any help on this or has anyone had this happen? Just curious is all, not super concerned about the few extra $. Thanks in advance!

P.s. I haven't payed the full 4 payments for either of these yet, just going off the numbers they're giving me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.