Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor
Which store on eBay?
Login to Me Too

Shsmith55

Fashion to figure and converse. I made a few purchases on Ebay that worked for PAD but one took the balance out immediately. 

Login to Me Too

Jent02

I tried the PAD method at Walmart.com...thinking I could definitely use this with them. WRONG! I made a purhcase thinking it would not clear my acct for 2 weeks and it cleared in 2 days!  Paypal definitely needs to clarify which retailers accept this method! Because by the time you find out that a reatailer does not take it, it has already been taken out of your acct! I even called Paypal after I made my purchase and the guy said that yes it was going to the PAD method. 

Login to Me Too

alancmom

I know that Jewelry In Candles takes Pay After Delivery and here is my Store Link: JICBYLISACAREY.com and if anyone else knows of please would love to know. 

Login to Me Too

Khein
I've tried to purchase from your JIC site 3 times this week to which no avail thr PAD delivery option doesn't work 😞 I'm starting to think a lot it has to do with being on a cell phone I'll update when I get on my computer 🙂
Login to Me Too

alancmom

Beer Nuts also does Pay after Delivery!

Login to Me Too

Hi All, 

www.HSN.com also accepts Pay After Delivery! 🙂 

Login to Me Too

LRG
Contributor
Contributor

Well apparently this pay after delivery option isn't working for everybody. Even though I have it set as my preferred payment.

Go figure.

Login to Me Too

malibu33
Contributor
Contributor
I have went to so many web sites that I seen on here and nothing will give you the option to pay after delivery it takes you straight to PayPal
Login to Me Too

corries1
New Community Member

I recently discovered French Connection do PAD. 
I regularly use it for eBay, Karen Millen, Hobbs and House of Fraser,

However a year ago HOF multi debited me by accident 4 times for 1 x £300 purchase. It took weeks to sort out. Because they had assured me the purchases would not go through, PayPal didn't get their money when they tried to debit my account.  This made me lose the PAD facility for a few weeks.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.