Which online stores accept pay after delivery??

Lydia77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have changed my preferred method of payment with paypal to 'pay after delivery', however I have only found one online store up to yet where I can use it which is Matalan! Please could anyone tell me which other stores I may be able to make purchases from using the pay after delivery option? I live in the U.K. Thank you 🙂
Login to Me Too
202 REPLIES 202

joshswiss
Contributor
Contributor

Their system is not flawed.

When you log in to PayPal, you add a form of payment, usually your bank account, or credit card. You can add both, and you can add multiple credit cards. At paypal's checkout screen, it will tell you which payment method it is going to use. You can choose between bank account, or credit/debit card. When you sign up for Pay After Delivery, through PayPal, it adds PAD as a payment option. Any online store that allows PAD, (such as eBay,) will let you choose PAD instead of your bank account, or credit card, as a payment option. If it's not listed, then you can't use it; but, you must choose it. 

Don't forget, all of this stuff was in the terms and conditions you had to agree to, in order to use Pay After Delivery. 

If you have any more problems, please post, and be specific so we can help you out. 

Login to Me Too

dragonfly29
Contributor
Contributor

the problem as I see it , is that I have not been able to find any stores that accept pay after delivery, and YES they did specify that in the beginning, however it has been my experience that once you place an order if you do NOT see the PAD option at the very end you are pretty much up the creek as they say because it is automatically deducted from whatever method you have a default form of payment, there SHOULD be an option to cancel the order if it is determined that PAD is not offered

Login to Me Too

jabtinshe
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried everything you and others have said and nothing has worked. I dont even get that option when checking out at any retailer for small or large purchase.  paypal recently sent me an email saying ive got pad why dont i use it. so i tried and nothing.  I have it listed as my preferred method of payment and it hasnt worked.

Login to Me Too

joshswiss
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried ebay?

Here is an image of what it looks like after I click Buy Now, and just before finalization.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/joshswiss/media/Pay%20After%20Delivery.png.html

I have circled the options to change, and underlined in red, the messages you should pay attention to; as well as, where it will say "Pay After Delivery" as an option.

Login to Me Too

Glasshalffullso
Contributor
Contributor

The truth be told its a farce pay after delivery is a advertising scam by paypal. It arbitrarily pops up at thediscrection of paypal. I have called countless times and recieved a different answer each times. Not once but i would guess on 5 or 6 occassions. I have even gone so far as to purchase a small dollar item from a seller on ebay that gave the option of PAD, Then went back to same storee **seller *** and purchased another item, onlly minutes after the first , and was not offered the PAD options. I have used PayPPal for the last 4 years been a perferred customer, Thats what the say, and never in all my 47 years seen anything like it. They literally make the rules as they go, it is the craziest most dishonest company i have dealt with Customer service is the worst but  they have you what other choose do you have. PAD is not consistant, there is no list, you would think, infact i know, they haver record of who or if a store is availale. Right i mean come on how hard would that be 30 minutes. I would wirite the software for free. The reason they say that is it a farce its soley up to how they feell that day.

Login to Me Too

Pmbrewer5
Contributor
Contributor
My PAD doesn't work on eBay. It works on other random sites, but inconsistently. It never ever works on eBay, and I figured it would!
Login to Me Too

timbo55
Contributor
Contributor

hi all i was offered pad for ptc sites purchase when not enough funds in my paypal,also i done an offer mypcbackup on a gpt survey site paid me $27 i had $1.90 in paypal and total cost charged me was $23.85 so at checkout paypal sked me verify phone i couldnt get it to work i called them they fixed it tried again and didnt ask me and a box at checkout came up pay after delivery in 14 days leave checked if i wanted it so i did and they paid mypcbackup in full $23.85 and in 14 days they will get their money from my checking.,mypcbackup charged me more than they said so canclled and they refunded all my money got my $1.90 paypal funds back instant and takes 4to5 days get refund from bank payment part,and the offer didnt cedit me on the gpt site but i saw lots others get crdited for it on superpay.me . well hope this info helps you all,and id like to learn more too, i know travelocity takes paypal not sure about pad if so i may use it go on vacation week or two early before i get paid then they can take their money out 14 days. a great new feature i love it. thank you paypal.

Login to Me Too

Glasshalffullso
Contributor
Contributor

that    entry has to be a jokek in fact i bet it was paypal who wrote it

Login to Me Too

Babyj
Contributor
Contributor
Here's the catch since they have your bank account it will come up as pay with your bank account option which is not pay after delivery it gives them pre-authorization even if funds aren't there b/c it acts as a prescription or monthly based debit which allows the transaction to slip through even if your account is setup not to allow transactions when money isnt there. That pay with Bank option isn't pay after delivery it's a pre-auth option because your bank account is linked to your paypal account. If you don't see pay after delivery specifically it is not available. Pay after delivery will specifically say pay after delivery. Be aware b/c pay pal will not tell you this!
Login to Me Too

lapf198135
Contributor
Contributor
I have not found one place... You can type in pay after delivery in the eBay search window and only pull up women's lingerie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.