Urgent need the paypal address set up as The Women's Resilience Centre not in my name event tonight

channells
New Community Member

see the link 

I had a check on the WRC Paypal account and someone has already registered wrong name for a Paypal link to accept payments: https://paypal.me/simoneallan1

People will not donate to a public charity with my name on the link as the Founder!

We are having an event tonight

So this is URGENT!!!!!! 

Feel free to call me on <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@channells 

Make a donation button link instead. I doubt you’re gonna get name on link changed in time because customer service has to do it, if they even allow it. You’ll have to make a whole new PayPal account, preferably a business account, to make a new PayPal.me link with that organization’s name, close that other account. Besides, you’re doing this on a personal account? I hope not. Shouldn’t put this under your personal account. There are things you have to be responsible for, like local income taxes for an organization. And PayPal is going to hold the funds and check identity, asking about what the money is for. Really ill-prepared and advised.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.