Re: Revolving Blue circle trouble buying on ebay today just freezes

anters01
Contributor
Contributor

Any ideas how to resolve this . cant waste any more time on the ebay and pay pal help lines. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Paully1
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone from PayPal answer this query as obviously I'm not alone here with the constantly spinning blue circle!!!!  

Login to Me Too

anters01
Contributor
Contributor

Got this response.  I do have a problem as I cant pay and still get blue circle, but I will try whats suggested.

Reluctant to call number as suggested as I wasted to much time today already.

Please excuse the automated reply. Upon reviewing your account, I am not seeing any problem that might hinder you from making payments. There's a high possibility that when you are trying to make that purchase you are experiencing a website error on eBay.

I highly recommend that you try to use a different device or clear your browser's history and cache/cookies. If you are using the eBay app, try to delete the app and install it again.

Should you still encounter the same problem, kindly call us at 0800 358 7911 so we can run real-time troubleshooting.

Login to Me Too

anters01
Contributor
Contributor

I thanks for eh advice cleared browsing history  which i do an regular basis anyway and later that day was able to complete my transaction.

Although I am not convinced that solved the problem. More likely to be E bay website malfunction

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.