Payroll Protection Program Question

Corgiman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, myself and several of my business owner friends applied for the PPP loan through PayPal within a few hours of each other.  I received two emails shortly after requesting my ID, payroll documentation, and my banking information.  Once uploaded, several hours later I received my note to sign off on.  However, neither one of my colleagues have received any communication from their time of submission.  How is my application already completed and there has been no movement on theirs?  (We have the same business structures and similar payroll figures.) Thank you-

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ModsetoJoe
New Community Member

How were you even able to log to upload?  I just applied and received an email to upload a couple documents.  The link that was provided  leads to a blank page.  The log on from the loan application has a section for a user name and password for loanbuilder but I wasn't given a user name or password for loanbulder.  So I selected the other option which is to log on with my paypal info...only to have it give me paypal authentication failed message.  Yes, I tried several times and the info I put in is accurate.  

Tell your friends to apply again.  I applied the day they were available and received nothing back nor any emails back from the loandbulder customer service.  I applied again and immediately received an email to upload some documents.  

Its a new system so full of bugs apparently.

Login to Me Too

Corgiman
Contributor
Contributor

I received two emails back from PayPal a few minutes after my submission.  One of the emails was telling me to logon to continue, the other email had the fields to create a username and password.  If you didn't get two emails, guessing one of the glitches occurred for you too? 

Login to Me Too

Johnloda
Contributor
Contributor

@ModsetoJoe  

Same issue here!

Login to Me Too

Corgiman
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like the funding has run out for this program at this point.  I wish a moderator from PayPal would answer the question as to how I applied later than many of my peers and was approved....and they are yet to hear anything back, and now the program is closed.  Seems extremely unfair considering they entered their information on PayPal more than 24 hours before me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.