Paypal link in email?

Lola1838
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Is it possible to place a Paypal link to my acct. in an email from me?

Thanks,.

Corky SanDiego

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Yes -

One option is to use PayPal.Me   (Applies to either a Personal Account or Business Account.)

Another option is to use an Invoice link.  Access the invoicing tool in your PayPal account, click on an invoice number or recipient name and view invoice details.  Click the More button to access the Share link option. This will provide a URL to your customer’s version of the invoice.  Because invoices contain your customers’ personal information, never share the invoice link in a public forum.   (Applies to either a Personal Account or Business Account.)

And you can also create an email text link for Buy Now, Add to Cart, Donations and Subscriptions.  

Assuming you have a Business account.
* Login to your account.
* Select on Tools.
* Click on All Tools.
* Click on PayPal Buttons.
* Choose the Button type you want to make.
* For example:  Buy Now.
* Click on Select Button.
* Enter the info you need.
* In step 2 you have the option to save the code at PayPal or not.
* When finished with all the details.
* Click Create Button.
* On the next screen you will see the generated code.
* Click on the Email tab - that will display the code you need.
* Click on Select Code - then copy and paste the code in your email or document.
* Done.

Note, the "Email" tab will not be available if have included drop down selections or text boxes in your item button code.    This is because you cannot include drop down selections or text boxes in a Text or Hyperlink.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Yes -

One option is to use PayPal.Me   (Applies to either a Personal Account or Business Account.)

Another option is to use an Invoice link.  Access the invoicing tool in your PayPal account, click on an invoice number or recipient name and view invoice details.  Click the More button to access the Share link option. This will provide a URL to your customer’s version of the invoice.  Because invoices contain your customers’ personal information, never share the invoice link in a public forum.   (Applies to either a Personal Account or Business Account.)

And you can also create an email text link for Buy Now, Add to Cart, Donations and Subscriptions.  

Assuming you have a Business account.
* Login to your account.
* Select on Tools.
* Click on All Tools.
* Click on PayPal Buttons.
* Choose the Button type you want to make.
* For example:  Buy Now.
* Click on Select Button.
* Enter the info you need.
* In step 2 you have the option to save the code at PayPal or not.
* When finished with all the details.
* Click Create Button.
* On the next screen you will see the generated code.
* Click on the Email tab - that will display the code you need.
* Click on Select Code - then copy and paste the code in your email or document.
* Done.

Note, the "Email" tab will not be available if have included drop down selections or text boxes in your item button code.    This is because you cannot include drop down selections or text boxes in a Text or Hyperlink.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.