Paypal Buisiness Debit Card Limit Reset Time?

Iengthean
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Paypal Debit Card, Spending limit of $3,000. What time does the spending limit reset? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your spending and ATM withdrawal limits on my PayPal Business Debit MasterCard® are on a daily basis.  So, every 24 hours perhaps?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Iengthean
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Sharpiemarker, I wanted to know the exact time, customer service told me before but I forgot. Let me know if you know what time it resets, thanks.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Let me guess,since Paypal is in Ca,it would be 12 am West Coast time.

Some one asked the same question on this forum in the past,search and see if there is an answer to his question. 

Login to Me Too

spudz76
New Community Member

Made an ATM transaction at 11:27pm my local time last night, and was declined today around 4pm.  Ran three $100 transactions instead at walmart to waltz around the silly limit for the cash I required today.  Also got products in hand instead of losing $4 to nowhere.

So it seems to be 24 hours, not any sort of midnight rollover in any timezone (I'm mountain so it would have been 10:27pm "PayPal" west coast time...)  Previous (real) banks rolled over at local midnight, I know because that was how to get 2x limit quickly (go at 11:50 and stand around til 12:01 for the second txn)

And if walmart lowers their cashback per txn to less than 100 we'll all be **bleep** (why do the forums censor ultralight cursing? chill out)... I swear it used to be $300 at some point, or the cashiers could override the silly preset options at least.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I need a second cup of coffee!

dont rely 100% on Paypal,have some backup like a real bank !

Login to Me Too

blue006
New Community Member

I was told by a paypal rep just the other day that the ATM daily limit restes at 10pm Pacific.

Login to Me Too

blue006
New Community Member

Never mind that. I thought that was ATM limit. You are asking about the spending limit

Login to Me Too

sls1375
Contributor
Contributor

I’m about ready to freak the **bleep** out! Twice this weekend, I took out cash and after midnight I tried to take out more and it wouldn’t let me. I took out my daily limit around 2pm on Saturday. I had used my daily ATM limit, but it should have reset at 12am, right?? So I tried to take out money at 12:30am on Sunday morning. Wouldn’t let me. So I tried to take out $200 around 5pm Sunday evening. It allowed me to take it out. My daily ATM withdrawal limit is $400 and I only took out $200 of the $400 on Sunday. It’s now 12:45am Monday morning and I tried to take out $180 and it wouldn’t let me. Tried, $160, $120... would not let me! I want my god **bleep** money!!! It’s my money and I should be able to take out my daily limit!!! I called and of course they’re not open!! This is ridiculous!!!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you need that much cash/spending,go with a bank card,not Paypal card.

or go to a bank branch.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.