PayPal Prepaid MasterCard says that it is linked to another account.

JAIthePAI
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a Prepaid PayPal MasterCard from a local store. I added 100 dollars to it. I tried to add it to my account, but it said that the card had been to declined. I then tried to add it to another PayPal account but it also said that the card had been declined. I thought that this was some kind of bug with the account, because I had purchased the card only 20 minutes ago. So I tried to add the card back on my main account, but this time it said that the card had already been linked to an account and that I needed to unlink it from the account to use it. So I checked both of my account’s balance and payment method, and the card wasn’t there. What should I do now? I don’t know what account the card is linked to because I am the only one that has the info of the card, I only tried on those two accounts and I can’t find the card on either. I would appreciate if someone helped me with this. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ThetPaingtp
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard says that it is linked to another account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.