Pay in 4 not working again

invidiana
Contributor
Contributor

I tried using Pay in 4 on sites that had offered it before, but now it isn't being offered at all. Anywhere. Anyone having the same issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Saralou79
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue in the UK where it is pay in 3. I called Paypal and they were not helpful. Tried to tell me not all merchants offered this.. not true I was trying to make a repeat purchase with a vendor. They also told me there was no issue with my account.. they were not helpful at all.

Login to Me Too

invidiana
Contributor
Contributor

Here is where it gets even worse. When you try to contact PayPal, no reply from a human being, ever..... but not so when it's the other way around. Several months ago my identity got stolen and I had to cancel my credit card. I was in such a panic I didn't think of paying off any upcoming Pay in 4 installments manually before it was cancelled - plus I had never been able to get anyone from PayPal on the phone before when I needed them.  figured they would go straight to the new card since they are automated anyway. PayPal CALLED MY HOUSE. I was livid. I was treated like a deadbeat who doesn't pay their debts and doesn't understand the concept of debt. It took enough time for whoever it was to understand my situation. So we can't call them when we have an issue, but they can hound us when they want? Unprofessional. 

Login to Me Too

willwillwill
Contributor
Contributor

You know what mate this cowboy company is a joke not even my local Pakistani corner shop operates like this, its like the blind leading the blind, you call and all you get are kids with really strong American accents impossible to understand "Like, whatever...like" 

The option to pay in three disappeared from my list of options also, but only AFTER they took the first payment as part of their 'affordability checks', they held this for 72 hours, meanwhile I was done over with my other direct debits, wouldn't be so bad if I was given a chance to pay in three after all they did take money for a service I did not receive, I mean come on if this was UK it would be straight into a civil case  - for a so called big company these guys are embarrassingly bad. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.