How do I setup SALES TAX with the "SELL ON SOCIAL" option?

davidlynnphoto
New Community Member

How do I setup sales tax with the "Sell On Social" option on the Create Buttons page?  I'm trying to set up sales on individual products with the Sell On Social option.  I can't create it using the use the Buy Now button or any other options because I'm not able to input HTML code on my site or social media platforms.   Everything works great EXCEPT I can't figure out how to charge sales tax on my items?  I see "Taxes" option in the setup for an item, but when I click all it says is this:  "Be sure to get professional tax advice to ensure you’re using the correct tax rates for your goods and services wherever you offer them. Using this tool does not guarantee compliance with any tax authority, regulator, or any applicable laws where you sell your items. PayPal doesn’t provide tax or business advice, or prepare or remit taxes for you."

I'm using the Create Buttons page in Merchant Services. https://www.paypal.com/buttons/ Can anyone help with this?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

rrrrob
Contributor
Contributor

anyone????  PayPal couldnt anticipate this question coming up?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.