Did not receive a Cashback from paypal on first DUNZO shopping

harivinu
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to DUNZO and PayPal. I shopped yesterday from an online merchant in DUNZO who was offering 50% cashback up to 400Rs for First paypal transaction.  I've NOT received my cashback yet. 

On checking with DunZo, they said

"We see that you have used Pay pal to make the payment for the task. The cash back for the eligible transaction will be credited within 24 hours of completion of the task."

I don't see Paypal support line working.  How many days would Paypal normally take issuing cashback?  Or Should i submit a ticket with them to get the cashback?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @harivinu 

Hey, thanks for reaching PayPal through here.

I suggest that you get in touch with Dunzo regarding your cashback. Kindly submit a ticket with them if needed. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards.

Login to Me Too

harivinu
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your response!! i reached out to DunZo before reaching out Paypal and they said they confirm the transaction the offer is valid, however i was asked to get in touch with paypal since paypal does the refund.. Unfortunately, Paypal support isn't available due to lockdown india.. and thats why am here.. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.