10 REPLIES 10

sibyrpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Same here

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jilliebeane and @sibyrpunk

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'd be happy to guide you to the Invoicing area of your account. When you click on Send and Request at the top of your account, you should see the option to Send an Invoice on the right hand side. I also found a direct link to the Manage Invoice page for your convenience. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sibyrpunk
Contributor
Contributor

I'd love it to have a direct link to manage invoices.

Login to Me Too

jilliebeane
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I can get there by doing that...that's what I've been doing since they removed the Manage Invoices tab from the Dashboard page. I don't understand why they removed the service selection menu from the Dashboard. Now you have to click on two tabs to get where you need when it used to only be one. Seems silly to make it harder instead of easier. I'm questioning it to make sure I'm not just missing something.

Login to Me Too

BlurbWriter
Contributor
Contributor

PUT THE MANAGE INVOICES BUTTON BACK ON THE DASHBOARD! I use it to copy invoices for repeat clients so I don't have to create a new one every single time. It's my most used button! There's a "create invoice" button on the Request tab, but it doesn't allow me to copy a previous invoice, and it's now multiple clicks away. Stupid change!! Put it back please!

Login to Me Too

BlurbWriter
Contributor
Contributor

Please tell us exactly how you found that direct link to manage invoices, because I use it multiple times a week and can't find it!!

Login to Me Too

willog
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find the manage invoice tab you refer to

Login to Me Too

CC504
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate the link in your answer, but it would be better if that button were back in PayPal.  (I don't understand why they keep making PayPal worse and worse...)

Login to Me Too

CC504
Contributor
Contributor

The link btw, again, is

https://www.paypal.com/invoice/s/manage

I am just bookmarking it on my laptop, and if I need to get in on a different device, I'll Google search for this community post to find the link again! 

(So frustrating, though... they could have just kept the button...)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.