Payoff Pay monthly installments early ?

CARTWRNA
New Community Member
Hi! I have several PayPal loans (pay monthly installments). I got them with the intention of just paying them off early when I was paid. I went to pay them off today, and the remaining amount owed seems to already have the entirety of interest pre added to it. One of my installments includes about $800 in interest, so you can see why this is concerning. My question is, if I pay these all off early, am I reimbursed for the interest I hadn't accrued yet but will of paid now?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CARTWRNA,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post!

I am glad to help you with your inquiry about paying early installments! Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. If the balance is paid in full within 6 months, no interest will be charged on the purchase. For more details, please refer to the offer details, terms and conditions here.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.