Pay in 4 not showing to choose from. Do different Browsers make a difference

kylie_131
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I dave done a pay in 4 on PayPal before but now it doesn't come up as an option and I have no restrictions on my account. I'm even trying to do it for same company I'd used it for before. Sometimes I can't seem to choose if I use my savings account, credit card or balance. I can choose though sometimes between my savings or credit card but it's like it depends on if I'm in different browsers like Google, Chrome etc. Would this make a difference between different browsers. Buy even if I do have option to choose between cards still no option for pay in 4 is coming up. I've spent over 20 hours in tge last 4 says trying to work it out and I'm so frustrated right now. It's like if you Google PayPal and depending on what browser I'm in I have different choices of what I can do. Sometimes I have no option between my savings account ir credit card but on a different browser it seems I can choose between my cards. But no browsers are giving me the option to choose pay in 4. Would different browsers make a difference or not? I can't even tell what browser I'm in most of the time so Sometimes I spend over an hour trying to get the option between which card I use instead of being stuck having to use my credit card. This happens even though I'm buying from the same company. Ut makes it weird that one browser gives me only credit card option for that company and a different browser would give me an option between my savings or credit card from the same business. But nothing comes up about the pay in 4 option. Is it the different browsers that give me different options or not? Also why is the pay in 4 option not coming up at all? Please help I'm pulling my hair out as I'm not tech savvy. Hi I dave done a pay in 4 on PayPal before but now it doesn't come up as an option and I have no restrictions on my account. I'm even trying to do it for same company I'd used it for before. Sometimes I can't seem to choose if I use my savings account, credit card or balance. I can choose though sometimes between my savings or credit card but it's like it depends on if I'm in different browsers like Google, Chrome etc. Would this make a difference between different browsers. Buy even if I do have option to choose between cards still no option for pay in 4 is coming up. I've spent over 20 hours in tge last 4 says trying to work it out and I'm so frustrated right now. It's like if you Google PayPal and depending on what browser I'm in I have different choices of what I can do. Sometimes I have no option between my savings account ir credit card but on a different browser it seems I can choose between my cards. But no browsers are giving me the option to choose pay in 4. Would different browsers make a difference or not? I can't even tell what browser I'm in most of the time so Sometimes I spend over an hour trying to get the option between which card I use instead of being stuck having to use my credit card. This happens even though I'm buying from the same company. Ut makes it weird that one browser gives me only credit card option for that company and a different browser would give me an option between my savings or credit card from the same business. But nothing comes up about the pay in 4 option. Is it the different browsers that give me different options or not? Also why is the pay in 4 option not coming up at all? Please help I'm pulling my hair out as I'm not tech savvy.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.