Pay in 3

Siren99
Contributor
Contributor
I am so annoyed with PayPal I have been using them for years!. I have used pay in 3 numerous times & never had a problem. I have paid off all I owe & made all my payments early never missed one..all of a sudden they have stopped me using it!..when I telephoned them they sound like a load of robots always say the same thing & never give you a good reason it’s disgusting they treat good customers like this.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Siren99 

Well as its a short term 'loan' its up to paypal on when they offer it. There has to be a finite amount of loans they can offer at any one time.

Why not just save up x3 times over 3 months and then buy the item outright?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Siren99
Contributor
Contributor
Yes but if you have paid them off early I cannot see why they stop people using it also they should not offer it should they as a payment choice if that’s the case. Some people cannot afford to save or buy outright if I could I would.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Siren99 

Sorry but i don't see the difference in saving x3 payments and buying an item OR buying the item and then paying back the x3 payments to paypal.

Pay in 3 is not always available and you can only use it when offered, so you may well see it offered as an option again at a later date if you really think its useful.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Siren99
Contributor
Contributor
Reason is if you use pay in 3 you can get the item faster..like I have said they should not put the offer if they do not want you to use it. I wanted to know the reason & they have no explanation which is annoying as I am a good payer..don’t take me wrong if I missed payments or paid late then yes they would have good reason.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.