Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
temp20210502a
Contributor
Posted on
If we are a PayPal business customer are we able to apply for the PPP loan through PayPal?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
HilltopLodging
New Community Member

where can I upload my documents for the approval. I have my package ready to submit please advise whom is the representative to speak with for the PAYPAL LOAN for PPP.

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
tycenters
New Community Member

I have the same question - waiting to see when they are going to allow application on the Paypal website

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
Jennifershere
New Community Member

I see that PayPal is accepting PPP loans. I've done the app online and can upload it to a financial institution. Where is the link to upload and apply via PayPal? The link here is just the SBA website for information.

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
lewis1149
Contributor

How do you up load to PP

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
flaviusc
New Community Member
I applied for a ppp loan as a sole proprietor ( self employed) with PayPal more than a mont ago and I never hear a word back from them after my application was accepted. I checked my application several times and it has been in stage 2 since I applied. I emailed PayPal twice and did not get a response from them. Should I assume really small businesses like mine do not deserve even an answer from PayPal? I am a PayPal customer, several clients are paying me using PayPal. This is not just bad customer service it is also bad policy not helping the smaller businesses.

PPP Loans/SBA Loans

Options
Go to solution
CreateYourStory
New Community Member
I used Womply and heard back in 2days. Maybe go elsewhere and apply. Their the #1 PPP funder right now. Very straightforward and easy IMO. Just trying to figure out how how to get the funding added to my PayPal account ...as I don’t know where routing and account #’s are for our business account...Good luck!

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.