How to reconcile Zettle transactions..??

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use Zettle so that we can quickly take payments but also track which customer(s) purchased which product(s).

I can see in the app that I can create products and put together a cart, but then when people pay I get nothing but a transaction ID.  Also, when the cash gets deposited into PayPal it comes in as a single/bulk deposit that consists of all the Zettle payments for that day.

I can't figure out a way to see a customer name/ID that goes along with these sales so that I can update my bookkeeping / CRM accordingly.

Any tips/tricks on handling this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @angelleye,

Welcome back! Great to see you!

I looked into this question for you and I learned that the Zettle app does not currently offer a way to track individual payments for reporting purposes. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.