How do you allow a customer to enter a coupon code for a discount during checkout?

aeservices
Contributor
Contributor

How do you add a place where a customer checking out on a website can enter a coupon code that will take a dollar amount, or a percentage off of the total during checkout? Can it be done or not? f so, How?? I think it can be done on an invoice, but I use pay now buttons and want to include that function on my website

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello, @aeservices,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the payment with the coupon code. Simply enter your coupon code at the check-out. During check-out, select PayPal as your payment method. If you want to make sure that your coupon code was applied to the item, look through your PayPal account statement after the transaction. If you need any help with the same, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BabyBeanstalk
Contributor
Contributor

She's actually the web site owner wondering how to add the option for her customers to get a discount. I have the same question. Thanks for any help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.