Error we aren't able to process your payments using your PayPal account at this time.

devscode
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing a series of issues while trying to receive payments into my PayPal business account. The errors I've encountered include messages such as "sorry we aren't able to complete your payment at this time," "the country you're trying to send money to can't receive this payment," and "we aren't able to process your payments using your PayPal account at this time." All my data is verified, and there's no apparent limitation on my account. After several attempts to contact PayPal support, I was informed that everything is fine with my account, there are no restrictions or anything unchecked. My account is set up in BRL, and I'm trying to receive payments both in BRL (paid in CZK) and USD directly. I've tried various approaches, including creating payment buttons, invoices, payment links, and even direct sending, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. Do you have any idea what might be causing these obstacles?

Additional information that might be helpful: Previously, I was receiving payments (USD) normally into my account. I received about 5 payments within a 2-3 day period totaling approximately 6k USD, all of which were held.

the count.pngerro_we-waent.pngusing.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.