Can I have more than one"Pay in 4" arrangements with the same store?

Rrhorse
Contributor
Contributor
Can I have more than one "pay in 4" arraignments with the same store? I bought an item and signed up for pay in 4 and its on its third installment. Can i buy something else and ask to pay in 4 again?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Rrhorse

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum, and congratulations on your first post! 

I understand you'd like to learn more about using Pay in 4. You can have more than one installment plan at a time for the same merchant. However, if you receive a denial message when you apply, please check your Secure Message Center. You'll receive a notification there with more information. For more questions about Pay in 4 applications, I suggest visiting our Help Center here

I hope this answers your question regarding Pay in 4!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.