Working Capital

Littlebs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! Has anyone had an issue with working capital, I keep getting the response im not able to apply because i have a hold on my account. I don't even knot why i do but they have said i cant apply to have it removed for another 30 days. Has anyone had the limitation removed then had an approval? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Littlebs,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to apply for working capital. To be eligible to apply for PayPal Working Capital, you must have a PayPal Premier or Business account for 90 days or more. You should process at least $20,000 in annual PayPal sales if you have a Premier account or at least $15,000 in annual PayPal sales if you have a Business PayPal account. Based on the messages, you need to wait another 30 days to apply for working capital. More information about PayPal working capital can be found here.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Tomedy
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
Same non -answer deflection from the folks at PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.